Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Good business news for Aerica

By some estimates, the United States is the world's largest exporter of
sperm

http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/2/414...ottest-exports

Not since WWII has so much American sperm been shipped overseas

Apparently, it is our lax regulations that has allowed us to dominate global
markets in this strategic resource.

Paul K. Dickman

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You know, the process of reproduction used to be sacred and private. Now,
it's treated as just another medical procedure. I wonder what God thinks
about all this?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Paul K. Dickman" wrote in message
By some estimates, the United States is the world's largest exporter of
sperm

http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/2/414...ottest-exports

Not since WWII has so much American sperm been shipped overseas

Apparently, it is our lax regulations that has allowed us to dominate global
markets in this strategic resource.

Paul K. Dickman

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/13/2013 9:20 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You know, the process of reproduction used to be sacred and private. Now,
it's treated as just another medical procedure. I wonder what God thinks
about all this?

Yeah! It's like process of dying - humans shouldn't be interfering with
that either. God was really furious when humans eliminated smallpox -
he had a soft spot in his heart for that little guy.

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

God must really be proud of Himself, having created HIV to kill off the
sodomites?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus