Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ever Heard Of Super Foods?

On Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:46:48 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Just purchased Raw Honey. Being interesting to see what it does to my
blood sugar. I definitely prefer the taste of Raw Honey to the ****
they sell in the grocery store.

Jon:

I'd be really careful. Honey is almost pure sugar.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/45...eat-raw-honey/

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 16, 5:00*pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:46:48 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Just purchased Raw Honey. Being interesting to see what it does to my
blood sugar. I definitely prefer the taste of Raw Honey to the ****
they sell in the grocery store.

Jon:

* * *I'd be really careful. *Honey is almost pure sugar.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/45...eat-raw-honey/

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Sent my blood sugar soaring. I ate a lot of it. Think I might be able
to handle a small amount and that's it. It's at 250 now. Waiting for
it to drop.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

BottleBob wrote:

On Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:46:48 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Just purchased Raw Honey. Being interesting to see what it does to my
blood sugar. I definitely prefer the taste of Raw Honey to the ****
they sell in the grocery store.

Jon:

I'd be really careful. Honey is almost pure sugar.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/45...eat-raw-honey/

My dad fell for that 'Honey is better for you than sugar' bull****.
It damn near killed him, and he now has a constant battle with type 2.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 16, 5:09*pm, jon_banquer wrote:
On Mar 16, 5:00*pm, BottleBob wrote:

On Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:46:48 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Just purchased Raw Honey. Being interesting to see what it does to my
blood sugar. I definitely prefer the taste of Raw Honey to the ****
they sell in the grocery store.

Jon:

* * *I'd be really careful. *Honey is almost pure sugar.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/45...eat-raw-honey/

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Sent my blood sugar soaring. I ate a lot of it. Think I might be able
to handle a small amount and that's it. It's at 250 now. Waiting for
it to drop.

It dropped but the raw honey took away energy and made me sleepy as
well. It sure is good. For $8 it should be good. Maybe I can see the
rest on eBay. ;)