Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 5 hurt in accidental shootings at 3 U.S. gun shows

On Jan 22, 3:25*am, Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:14:18 -0500, wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:25:38 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:57:52 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:25:56 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

That could very well be. I have long been aware
of the media slant. I hadn't thought of the rush of
sheeple, eager to buy.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

wrote in message
m...

Likely lots of them over the years - but un-reported by the media. Now
that gun control is a hot topic, every single one is being reported.
Another likely reason is a bunch of people who have not had guns, and
know little if anything about guns, are now going to gun shows to get
guns before they can't get them any more - and are stupidly shooting
themselves and others.

With all the gun nuts saying more guns will stop gun violence, sheeple
will buy more guns. More guns in the hands of idiots will make for
more gun deaths and injuries.

Only problem is...is that its not true.

Shrug. Least not in the US

Gun ownership is at an all time record high..and our crime and injury
rates are at record lows.

Funny how that works

Except gun ownership will go up - and IF those buying their first guns
don't know how to handle them, and/or are idiots (like a former vice
president) more people will bw shot and injured or killed.

Indeed. So one would recommend having educational programs to teach
people.

California has a requirement for a short course in firearms safety
before purchasing a handgun.

I can purchase a handgun without taking the test, because I have a CCW
and have had much more rigourous training *(Plus Im a certified
instructor)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

Gunner

1. Lie
6. Then everyone must conform to the lie- Hide quoted text -

You won't after the new gun laws go into effect.

TMT