Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Israel's 'Iron Dome' intercepts Gaza rocket

On 11/24/2012 3:02 PM, Allen Drake wrote:

I defend no one but the innocent civilians that get caught up in all
this hate. I think that when anyone is responsible for attacks that
kill them they all are equally guilty. Both sides in this have their
own terrorists. The ones that attack Israel and the Israelis that
assassinate leaders riding around with their children in their cars.
Hamas is a terrorist organization and must be stopped but not at the
cost one innocent child. If I kill your children do you now have the
right to kill mine? If you answer yes then you are no better than I.

It isn't too complicated.

If the countries surrounding Israel stopped using their weapons to
attack Israel, there would be no war.

If Israel stopped using its weapons to defend itself from the countries
surrounding it, there would be no Israel.

David