DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Clip Bearings Source (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/349300-clip-bearings-source.html)

Tim Wescott November 19th 12 04:07 AM

Clip Bearings Source

I need a few of the 3/16 x 1/16 version:

https://sdp-si.com/eStore/GroupHead.asp?GroupID=1089

Stock Drive has 'em for $0.55, but they also have a service change
(unknown) for orders less than $50.00

McMaster has the version for thicker panels (.072 to 0.14 or something),
for $1.50. So, 3x expensive (excluding service charge) and not quite
right.

Anyone know any other places that have these? Suggestions of where to
look? I'm thinking I may just get some from Stock Drive and eat the
service charge, but I'd like to know what it is!

http://www.wescottdesign.com