Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Don't be talking to the police, video

"Don't Talk to the Police" video by Regent University law professor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

Worth the time to watch, in my opinion.

My opinion does not constitute a statement.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Part two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
"Don't Talk to the Police" video by Regent University law professor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

Worth the time to watch, in my opinion.

My opinion does not constitute a statement.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

"Don't Talk to the Police" video by Regent University law professor.

The police will tell you don't talk to the police. The cop teaching the
CHL renewal class I recently took said the same thing, talk to your
attorney, not the police. Show the police your ID and that's pretty much
it.