Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default election leftovers

Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-11-08, Karl Townsend wrote:
Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

30 tons is one semi load.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-11-08, Karl Townsend wrote:
Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

30 tons is one semi load.

Not if you're 80,000 GVW rated, the weight of the tractor and trailer
will eat half of that and leave you good for around 40,000 / 20 tons
cargo, with some variability based on day cab vs. big sleeper, live
bottom manure spreader trailer vs dry van, etc. You don't want to be
paying overweight fines on a load of ****...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

Was that Democrat or Republican manure? Make sure there are no
political signs left in the loads. ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2012-11-08, Karl Townsend wrote:
Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

30 tons is one semi load.

Not if you're 80,000 GVW rated, the weight of the tractor and trailer
will eat half of that and leave you good for around 40,000 / 20 tons
cargo, with some variability based on day cab vs. big sleeper, live
bottom manure spreader trailer vs dry van, etc. You don't want to be
paying overweight fines on a load of ****...

Not on a load of ****, for sure.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 19:31:05 -0600, Ignoramus14985

On 2012-11-08, Karl Townsend wrote:
Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

30 tons is one semi load.

Not if you're 80,000 GVW rated, the weight of the tractor and trailer
will eat half of that and leave you good for around 40,000 / 20 tons
cargo, with some variability based on day cab vs. big sleeper, live
bottom manure spreader trailer vs dry van, etc. You don't want to be
paying overweight fines on a load of ****...

Not on a load of ****, for sure.

Its a volume problem. They use belly dumps and can only get ten tons
filling to overflowing.

Or in other words, good bull **** has a lot of hot air in it.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 20:30:12 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

Was that Democrat or Republican manure? Make sure there are no
political signs left in the loads. ;-)

Up here, its pure demo-crap. Both the stae house and state senate
changed to pure demo-crap. Plus we already had the goofiest governor
in the country. We're in for an expensive ride.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/8/2012 5:57 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

Karl

How do you separate the bull **** from the cow ****?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

Was that Democrat or Republican manure? Make sure there are no
political signs left in the loads. ;-)

Up here, its pure demo-crap. Both the stae house and state senate
changed to pure demo-crap. Plus we already had the goofiest governor
in the country. We're in for an expensive ride.

My sympathy, but everyone knows Democrats produce mor BS than anyone
else. The election results here was solid Republican.

http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/FL/Marion/42443/111277/en/summary.html
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 16:57:43 -0600, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

Karl

Donate it to the DNC. Their war chest has to be almost empty.

Gunner

--
""The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have
to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have
a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard
workers and convince them that they should support social programs
that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a
little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you
want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic
operative instead of a Republican was because there were more
Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans."
James Carvell, DNC operative

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Light and fluffy, like biscuits?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
bottom manure spreader trailer vs dry van, etc. You don't want to be
paying overweight fines on a load of ****...

Not on a load of ****, for sure.

Its a volume problem. They use belly dumps and can only get ten tons
filling to overflowing.

Or in other words, good bull **** has a lot of hot air in it.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Light and fluffy, like biscuits?

No. Voids to let the methane escape.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

Was that Democrat or Republican manure? Make sure there are no
political signs left in the loads. ;-)

Manure is manure, Mike...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Richard wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier
called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of
manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull **** all day long. Maybe I
should run for office.

Was that Democrat or Republican manure? Make sure there are no
political signs left in the loads. ;-)

Manure is manure, Mike...

I was talking about printed signs on sticks, or wires that might jam
the spreader.

OT election HeyBub[_3_] Woodworking 1 October 31st 12 11:32 PM
prices for quasi-scrap (leftovers)? Bernard Arnest Metalworking 5 January 28th 08 01:53 AM
RAS leftovers Chip Chester Woodworking 2 March 22nd 06 10:36 PM