Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Peppers, who they really are

That's very well worded. I'm going to forward that to all my lists.
This is a long article, but he really lays out the facts about preppers vs
sheeple and govt.-

http://www.naturalnews.com/037822_li...vivalists.html

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/06/2012 04:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's very well worded. I'm going to forward that to all my lists.
This is a long article, but he really lays out the facts about preppers vs
sheeple and govt.-

http://www.naturalnews.com/037822_li...vivalists.html

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

I'll agree with the author's final thoughts.

"So far, there have been five mass extinction events in the known
history of our planet.
Human beings are likely going to be the sixth, through the careless
proliferation of nuclear power plants, the toying with GMOs and the
genetic pollution of the planet, or even through the accidental release
of a military bioweapon with a 98% fatality rate."