Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make your predictions, experts

All right, all you experts out there. Those who know so much, and have been
telling us all about the election according to their ever swelling brains :
Make your predictions.

Romney by 5.7%. Electorate college - 307.

Please state only one total % difference, and one electoral college number.

% must be two digit number with decimal point.

Winner is closest without going over.

With surveys being skewed by as much as double digit sampling, the outcome
is already pretty obvious.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, November 5, 2012 12:17:26 PM UTC-5, Steve B wrote:
All right, all you experts out there. Those who know so much, and have been

telling us all about the election according to their ever swelling brains :

Make your predictions.

My prediction is that GummyBear will cull himself.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

OK, so, who was the closest?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 08:06:56 -0600, Ignoramus5138
wrote:

OK, so, who was the closest?

I only scanned the thread, but it appears you made the closest
prediction. Nice job. I thought it was going to be much closer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

OK, so, who was the closest?

I only scanned the thread, but it appears you made the closest
prediction. Nice job. I thought it was going to be much closer.

I also thought that it was going to be closer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

OK, so, who was the closest?

I only scanned the thread, but it appears you made the closest
prediction. Nice job. I thought it was going to be much closer.

I also thought that it was going to be closer.

1% wasnt close? Given that that 1% difference may well have been
accomplished by fraudulant democrat votes (more coming on the news),
Romney may well have won the popular vote.

Gunner

--
""The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have
to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have
a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard
workers and convince them that they should support social programs
that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a
little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you
want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic
operative instead of a Republican was because there were more
Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans."
James Carvell, DNC operative
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

OK, so, who was the closest?

I only scanned the thread, but it appears you made the closest
prediction. Nice job. I thought it was going to be much closer.

I also thought that it was going to be closer.

1% wasnt close? Given that that 1% difference may well have been
accomplished by fraudulant democrat votes (more coming on the news),
Romney may well have won the popular vote.

Like 'someone' who filed election fraud charges against the
republican who won the Sheriff's race in marion County Florida? That's
amazing, since he was a replacement candidate with barely two weeks to
campaign, and got over 2/3 of the votes. Of course, his Democrat
challenger claims that he didn't file the charges. He also tried to
block any absentee or early voting for the original candidate, even
though state law states that a replacement candidate gets those votes.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 10:35:53 PM UTC-5, Gunner wrote:

1% wasnt close? Given that that 1% difference may well have been

accomplished by fraudulant democrat votes (more coming on the news),

Romney may well have won the popular vote.

Right. And between the fraudulent Republican votes and the systematic voter supression by Republicans, Romney may well have lost the popular vote by 10% or more.

OT Any predictions? harry Home Repair 0 November 9th 11 07:13 PM
How to make quarter rounds and to make a diagonal cut with common tools? dadiOH[_3_] Home Repair 34 November 10th 09 08:26 AM
soccer predictions [email protected] UK diy 0 May 2nd 08 03:38 PM
soccer predictions [email protected] Home Repair 0 May 2nd 08 03:30 PM
OT 2005 Predictions Cliff Metalworking 14 January 7th 05 12:17 AM