Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oh Joy

We get 1 extra hour of political ads this sunday.

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
We get 1 extra hour of political ads this sunday.

My cat gets to sleep an extra hour -- 24.5 hours instead of the usual
23.5.....
--
EA

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 02:14:34 -0700, "azotic"
wrote:

We get 1 extra hour of political ads this sunday.

That's only applicable to folks who are foolish and masochistic enough
to watch the damned boob tube in the first place. Why do so many
people put up with it?

Grok your time change message, though. DST ends 4/11/12 at 2am.

--
The great thing about getting older is that
you don't lose all the other ages you've been.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/2/2012 7:50 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 02:14:34 -0700,
wrote:

We get 1 extra hour of political ads this sunday.

That's only applicable to folks who are foolish and masochistic enough
to watch the damned boob tube in the first place. Why do so many
people put up with it?

People still do that?
It's SO last century!

Grok your time change message, though. DST ends 4/11/12 at 2am.

--
The great thing about getting older is that
you don't lose all the other ages you've been.
-- Madeleine L'Engle

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
We get 1 extra hour of political ads this sunday.

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

I am sure we can all sympathize with this little girl:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1351706586