Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trying to find a .pdf owmers manual, need help please.

I have a Troy Bilt gas edger, Model TB15CS REV:POD

S/N (S) 40202510363 item 41ADT15C066

and I'm having no luck searching for the Manual.

Each search I have tried leads me to a page that wants me to download THEIR toolbar onto my computer.

I would appreciate you help.

TIA

LEWIS

*****
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
I have a Troy Bilt gas edger, Model TB15CS REV:POD

S/N (S) 40202510363 item 41ADT15C066

and I'm having no luck searching for the Manual.

Each search I have tried leads me to a page that wants me to download THEIR toolbar onto my computer.

I would appreciate you help.

TIA

LEWIS

*****

How about free, from the manufacturer!

http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/Public.do

Also works for just about anything MTD has owned/made or built, and they
add older models all the time, including service manuals and
IPLs.

You need the model number OR the ID number, for instance say you have a
Cub Cadet 1641 tractor, the REAL model number is 145-653-100, However if
you punch in 1641 you will get the same results PLUS a bunch more. You
just need to know what the machine is. In this case it's a garden
tractor so you pick out the manual(s) for tractors and look them over.

In the case of items made prior to MTD buying a company those are
hit/miss. They are adding them but only if they can get clean copies to
scan in.

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

tnik wrote in news:r4Ahs.633979$xK2.182475@en-nntp-
11.dc1.easynews.com:

I would check your computer for malware and or spyware.

I'll second that advice. OP, your computer has become infected by a browser helper object.
Not possible to tell which one -- and there may be more than one, BTW. You need to scan and
disinfect your machine soonest.