Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone out there interested in this opportunity?

(REPOSTING - Original post never showed up on my server)

It's not in my range of products:

The customer specializes in importing machines for manufacturers in Turkey.

They got my name and address from my web site and seem legitimate enough
for me to look a bit deeper at this. It's not my normal line of
business but I'm pretty sure these folks are not simply spammers or
scammers...

Their customer has opened a new inquiry with them about the deep hole
boring machine for the weapons industry. They need 1 piece, deep boring
work bench with 4 shafts (presumably for four barrels at a time)

If someone here can supply them with this type of machine *legally* then
I'll be glad to forward their e-mail to you directly.

the deal is international so there are certain to be some export hoops
to jump through unless you can source it in Turkey for them.

If interested, they will then contact you with more technical details
and other information.

Any takers?

I'd be completely out of the loop in this one other than the referral to
you. If you got the sale and wanted to have donuts delivered for my
staff, that would work as compensation.

--
http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Are you interested? Number0nE UK diy 0 October 28th 09 08:23 PM
max international, mlm business opportunity, MaxGXL, networkmarketing opportunity , Max GXL, MaxWLX, Max N-fuze, Max WLX, international Home Ownership 0 September 17th 09 10:24 PM
How To Tell If Somebody Is Interested In You [email protected] Metalworking 1 February 16th 08 06:22 AM
How To Tell If Somebody Is Interested In You 88059355 Woodworking 1 January 11th 08 10:41 PM
Nobody Interested? david lang UK diy 10 November 15th 05 03:07 PM