Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Californias answer to gun control......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the NRA, it was easier to give
money to the NRA and let Americans kill themselves than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 08:11:08 +1000, "Why are people so cruel"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 01:58:04 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 08:11:08 +1000, "Why are people so cruel"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 1, 1:30*am, Gunner wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

How about seizing guns for unpaid tax leins?

Starting with Mark Wieber in Taft, CA.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- Thomas Jefferson

LOL...considering that no Romney has ever served maybe we should send
all the conservatives over there...they would find comfort in the
Taliban who share their common goals.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

After giving them the 4-minute Self-Pack demo? Great!

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

After giving them the 4-minute Self-Pack demo? Great!

Indeed! And letting them soak their chutes in Silver Iodide Chute
Release Agent!

It will look like the 4th of July in celebration~~~

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news1ei68t6tch3h3gd906ilme2j3269le8fh@4ax. com...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

After giving them the 4-minute Self-Pack demo? Great!

Indeed! And letting them soak their chutes in Silver Iodide Chute
Release Agent!

Cloud seeder?

It will look like the 4th of July in celebration~~~

Is that anything like the nitrogen triiodide we made in chem class in
high school? evil grinne

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news1ei68t6tch3h3gd906ilme2j3269le8fh@4ax .com...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

After giving them the 4-minute Self-Pack demo? Great!

Indeed! And letting them soak their chutes in Silver Iodide Chute
Release Agent!

Cloud seeder?

VBG

It will look like the 4th of July in celebration~~~

Is that anything like the nitrogen triiodide we made in chem class in
high school? evil grinne

Ayup

Poof!...shooting stars! ooooh!! Aaaaah!!! Pretty!!!

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

What about my plan to use them to test the weight limits of the bomb
bay doors of old military planes? They don't need no stinkin'
parachutes!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

What about my plan to use them to test the weight limits of the bomb
bay doors of old military planes? They don't need no stinkin'
parachutes!!!

Wait a minute, guys. I thought we were sending them over to handle
the evil tangoes. What are you thinking, carpet bombing with bodies?

P.S: Would everyone please stop using multiple exclamation points?

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

What about my plan to use them to test the weight limits of the bomb
bay doors of old military planes? They don't need no stinkin'
parachutes!!!

Wait a minute, guys. I thought we were sending them over to handle
the evil tangoes. What are you thinking, carpet bombing with bodies?

Bombs is bombs, ;-)

P.S: Would everyone please stop using multiple exclamation points?

Why? I was just quoting his three.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34a_1317870586

No wonder bin Laden supported the DNC, it was easier to give
money to the DNC and let Leftwing Americans drug themselves to death than trying
to get Jihad freedom fighters to do it.

I agree!!

How about unloading all our violent criminals (and leftwingers?) over
in the ME desert and letting them all sort it out?

Hell yes! Ill kick in some money for used parachutes for them!!!

What about my plan to use them to test the weight limits of the bomb
bay doors of old military planes? They don't need no stinkin'
parachutes!!!

Wait a minute, guys. I thought we were sending them over to handle
the evil tangoes. What are you thinking, carpet bombing with bodies?

Hell yes! Dont you know that pork is considered unclean? Its like
using WMDs..but isnt against the Hague Accords!

P.S: Would everyone please stop using multiple exclamation points?

Why? They bother you?

VBG

Gunner