Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calm before the storm.....

On 7/7/2012 1:11 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Jul 7, 1:02 pm, "vinny" wrote:
"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Jeff M wrote:

This distracting in-fighting among Americans takes the spotlight off of
what our "owners" are *really* up to. That's exactly where they want
you, inside the fishbowl.

You actually think people are in charge?
It's a hodgepodge of power, cultural pressures, historical relevence,
dumbassness, religiouns, entertainment, nature, fear, greed, oh yah..
did I mention dumbassness?

It's real easy to blame "them".

There is no them, just us. We are doing all this.
It doesnt matter if your the conductor, or an instrument player, your still
playing the music that's controlling everyone hearing it.
From the starving bald kid on my tv in africa to the richest leader on the
planet, we are all players. It's a 3 dimensional play, and each is
his brothers actor.

The bible says don't take this crap seriously. (condisering modern science
says nothing is even here but thoughts)
"all is vanity under the sun". Echlesiatics, old testiment. (I know I
spelled it wrong, ignore the details get the point.)

Have someone throw a bible at your head.

Maybe it will knock some sense into you.

I suggest a 2X4 upside his head.

Hawke