Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

Space X just docked the first recoverable private cargo capsule with
the International Space Station. Space is going private. Is that a
good thing? Can we regulate what private companies do in space? If
not is that a bad thing?

I don't recall if it was Coca Cola or PepsiCo who oiriginally offered
to bankroll the ISS if they could have their logo painted the length
of the station. Now that we have private companies directly in the
space delivery business how long will it be before there is a 500 mile
long light array in our night sky proudly hawking feminine hygene
products? Without government regulation how graphic will it be?
LOL.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/25/2012 8:37 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

Damn the commercials (torpedos), full steam ahead!
I want a belated honeymoon in zero-G...

BG

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 25 May 2012 09:37:22 -0700 (PDT), Bob La Londe
wrote:

SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

You can already put your very own satellite into orbit:

http://www.cubesatkit.com/

I think I will design one that radiates the world with mind control
beams and makes the entire world my TOTAL ZOMBIE SLAVES!!!...or
something.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

You can already put your very own satellite into orbit:

http://www.cubesatkit.com/

I think I will design one that radiates the world with mind control
beams and makes the entire world my TOTAL ZOMBIE SLAVES!!!...or
something.

Dave

So you're going to reinvent broadcast TV?

David