Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OW

Don Foreman wrote:

On Sat, 19 May 2012 18:05:09 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I was using the radial arm drill this afternoon to drill a couple 3/4
holes in 1/2 inch plate. I needed to copy the hole spacing on a part
I'd ruined so I clamped it to the plate with a couple vice grips. Then
in the drill vice and drill the hole in one shot. The drill grabbed
right when busting through and the part pulled right out of the vice
and turned into a helicopter.

I'm glad the vice was as high as it was, I just got a nasty bruise on
my belly. If it had been a few inches lower, I'd be a soprano right
now.

Can you sing worth a **** as a baritone or bass? Barry Gibbs and
the BeeGee's made a ton of money singing falsetto sopano.

I see that your sense of humor is returning.

That's what Barry Gibbs got for running the mic cord between his
legs, and being too cheap to by the longer cord. ;-)