Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 04:36:40 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 04:12:54 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

They are ****ing me off. Their website has some idiotic built-in
protection against people who click too fast. I've never seen that
anti-customer programming on any other online store's website, and
I do plenty of online shopping.

Is there an alternative, currently?

Thanks.

I guess you're proof that you can't please everybody.

In my view Mc Master has HUGE selection of quality products at fair
prices with INCREDIBLY great service.

Karl

Except that while back they stopped dealing with Canada. Too much paperwork
they say.

--
Boris
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Except that while back they stopped dealing with Canada. Too much paperwork
they say.

Yea, what happened to NAFTA? I got clipped when i bought something
from Canada. Won't do that again. Can't even use my cell phone up
there. And Ontario won't let US types harly even fish.

Maybe that old John Candy movie where we declared war on Canada really
is happening.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

They are ****ing me off. Their website has some idiotic built-in
protection against people who click too fast. I've never seen that
anti-customer programming on any other online store's website, and
I do plenty of online shopping.

Is there an alternative, currently?

Thanks.

I guess you're proof that you can't please everybody.

In my view Mc Master has HUGE selection of quality products at fair
prices with INCREDIBLY great service.

Karl

Except that while back they stopped dealing with Canada. Too much paperwork
they say.

So have I. Customers no good, they buy and dont pay.