Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Carbonite bails - another company which deserves a "reward".

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 05:48:51 -0800 (PST), Paul Grissom
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:
On Mar 5, 2:14*pm, pyotr filipivich wrote:

Interesting, is it not?

tschus
pyotr

Several left-leaning people have chosen to pull their advertising from
a right-wing loudmouth's radio show. What's so interesting about that?

Carbonite, a startup, is losing money and expects to continue to do so
for a while? Is that supposed to have anything to do with Limbaugh?
How long did it take Amazon to turn a profit? How long for Google?

I want to know why all 40 plus of the companies who stopped boycotting
on Limbaugh's radio show are now bankrupt, while the ones who hired
250,000 Americans last month were loyal to him and only hired women of
purity who refuse to let insurance companies cover their birth
control?

Ah, when did Ford, Geico, Quicken Loans, Allstate Insurance, John
Deere and Capital One go bankrupt?

On the other hand, he is acquiring new advertisers more appropriate to
the character of his audience. The first ones to sign on were
AshleyMadison, the website for people seeking affairs, and
SeekingArrangement.com, the self-proclaimed “world’s largest sugar
daddy and sugar baby dating website."

Rush's audience and advertisers probably will wind up being a better
match.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Ed Huntress wrote:

Ah, when did Ford, Geico, Quicken Loans, Allstate Insurance, John
Deere and Capital One go bankrupt?

I THINK that was his (attempted sarcastic) point. At least that was
what I assumed when I got to the
" only hired women of
purity who refuse to let insurance companies cover their birth
control?"
line.

On the other hand, he is acquiring new advertisers more appropriate to
the character of his audience. The first ones to sign on were
AshleyMadison, the website for people seeking affairs, and
SeekingArrangement.com, the self-proclaimed “world’s largest sugar
daddy and sugar baby dating website."

Rush's audience and advertisers probably will wind up being a better
match.

jk
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:09:05 -0800, jk wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Ah, when did Ford, Geico, Quicken Loans, Allstate Insurance, John
Deere and Capital One go bankrupt?

I THINK that was his (attempted sarcastic) point. At least that was
what I assumed when I got to the
" only hired women of
purity who refuse to let insurance companies cover their birth
control?"
line.

You could be right. I thought maybe that was the case, but it was too
subtle for me. This conversation has a lowering effect on one's
intellectual acuity...

--
Ed Huntress

On the other hand, he is acquiring new advertisers more appropriate to
the character of his audience. The first ones to sign on were
AshleyMadison, the website for people seeking affairs, and
SeekingArrangement.com, the self-proclaimed “world’s largest sugar
daddy and sugar baby dating website."

Rush's audience and advertisers probably will wind up being a better
match.

jk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Ed Huntress wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:09:05 -0800, jk wrote:

I THINK that was his (attempted sarcastic) point. At least that was
what I assumed when I got to the
" only hired women of
purity who refuse to let insurance companies cover their birth
control?"
line.

You could be right. I thought maybe that was the case, but it was too
subtle for me. This conversation has a lowering effect on one's
intellectual acuity...

What do you expect, we STARTED out talking about the lowest common
denominator, and then went down hill from there.
jk