Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why doesn't Rush run for President?

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:28:56 -0600, John
wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Come on boys....let's see your best stuff walk the talk.

I am sure he would corner the slut and whore segment of the vote.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

He would be a helluva lot better than the one we have.

He could make a big dent in our energy shortage. Just cut a slab off
his butt and render it like whale blubber. You could light Cleveland
for a winter's night.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Come on boys....let's see your best stuff walk the talk.

I am sure he would corner the slut and whore segment of the vote.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

He would be a helluva lot better than the one we have.

He could make a big dent in our energy shortage. Just cut a slab off
his butt and render it like whale blubber. You could light Cleveland
for a winter's night.

You are forgetting about the objectionable smell.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Come on boys....let's see your best stuff walk the talk.

I am sure he would corner the slut and whore segment of the vote.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

He would be a helluva lot better than the one we have.

He could make a big dent in our energy shortage. Just cut a slab off
his butt and render it like whale blubber. You could light Cleveland
for a winter's night.

You are forgetting about the objectionable smell.

Have you smelled Cleveland? g

That's not fair to Cleveland.I'm just remembering the day the Cuyahoga
River caught on fire...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Come on boys....let's see your best stuff walk the talk.

I am sure he would corner the slut and whore segment of the vote.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

He would be a helluva lot better than the one we have.

He could make a big dent in our energy shortage. Just cut a slab off
his butt and render it like whale blubber. You could light Cleveland
for a winter's night.

You are forgetting about the objectionable smell.

Have you smelled Cleveland? g

That's not fair to Cleveland.I'm just remembering the day the Cuyahoga
River caught on fire...

The one in 1868?
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Come on boys....let's see your best stuff walk the talk.

I am sure he would corner the slut and whore segment of the vote.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

He would be a helluva lot better than the one we have.

He could make a big dent in our energy shortage. Just cut a slab off
his butt and render it like whale blubber. You could light Cleveland
for a winter's night.

You are forgetting about the objectionable smell.

Have you smelled Cleveland? g

That's not fair to Cleveland.I'm just remembering the day the Cuyahoga
River caught on fire...

The one in 1868?

Ha! No, I'm not that old. I mean the one that occured in 1969. I had
driven over it just the day before, on the Ohio Turnpike, so it's
stuck with me.

--
Ed Huntress