Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Steam Power Viking Long Ship Model

Looks like a steam punk design.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b98_1331057645

Very attractive project.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:12:46 -0500, dav1936531 wrote:

Looks like a steam punk design.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b98_1331057645

Very attractive project.
Dave

Cute concept, impeccable execution. Even better would have been a whole
ship model, but since I'm not going to run out and do it, I can't exactly
complain.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:12:46 -0500, dav1936531 wrote:

Looks like a steam punk design.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b98_1331057645

Very attractive project.
Dave

Cute concept, impeccable execution. Even better would have been a whole
ship model, but since I'm not going to run out and do it, I can't exactly
complain.

Doesn't have any room for a boiler.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"J. Clarke" on Wed, 7 Mar 2012 02:10:33 -0500
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:12:46 -0500, dav1936531 wrote:

Looks like a steam punk design.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b98_1331057645

Very attractive project.
Dave

Cute concept, impeccable execution. Even better would have been a whole
ship model, but since I'm not going to run out and do it, I can't exactly
complain.

Doesn't have any room for a boiler.

Scale it up!
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the