Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Aptly named product

From that British modelmaking newsgroup a post mentioning this
product:

http://www.nulon.com.au/products/Aer.../#.T1SvcN8Zmw4
I've used other words for hard starting engines but I'd still love to
see this on the shelf at the local auto parts store. I'd but it just
to give to friends and family.
ERS
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Only 25% ether? Wonder what's the other 75%?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
From that British modelmaking newsgroup a post mentioning this
product:

http://www.nulon.com.au/products/Aer.../#.T1SvcN8Zmw4
I've used other words for hard starting engines but I'd still love to
see this on the shelf at the local auto parts store. I'd but it just
to give to friends and family.
ERS

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ah, yes ... reminds me of "Fat *******" wine. I loved walking into a
wine store and asking "Where's the Fat *******?". Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
Only 25% ether? Wonder what's the other 75%?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

From http://www.nulon.com.au/support/msds/
NAME CAS
RN %

naphtha petroleum, light aliphatic solvent 64742-89-8. 30-60

dimethyl ether 115-10-6
30-60

diethyl ether 60-29-7
10-30

hydroquinone 123-31-9
10

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/5/2012 5:32 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Ah, yes ... reminds me of "Fat *******" wine. I loved walking into a
wine store and asking "Where's the Fat *******?". Bob

Arrogant ******* is a great beer, so if you can't find the wine you
want, then ask for the beer

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thank you. That is highly factual. Rare, on usenet these days.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

. au...

From http://www.nulon.com.au/support/msds/
NAME CAS
RN %

naphtha petroleum, light aliphatic solvent 64742-89-8. 30-60

dimethyl ether 115-10-6
30-60

diethyl ether 60-29-7
10-30

hydroquinone 123-31-9
10

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 05 Mar 2012 22:10:22 -0800, Bill
wrote:

On 3/5/2012 5:32 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Ah, yes ... reminds me of "Fat *******" wine. I loved walking into a
wine store and asking "Where's the Fat *******?". Bob

Arrogant ******* is a great beer, so if you can't find the wine you
want, then ask for the beer

California has "Big, But Blonde" beer. Ask for a big but blonde..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:42:41 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Thank you. That is highly factual. Rare, on usenet these days.

Only about 2.83% of the time.

AFAIUI, Au has tight MSDS laws, so the mfrs have to give away more
info than the would like if they want to sell their stuff down under.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Thank you. That is highly factual. Rare, on usenet these days.

Only about 2.83% of the time.

AFAIUI, Au has tight MSDS laws, so the mfrs have to give away more
info than the would like if they want to sell their stuff down under.

We (in Aus) can't have *any* material in the workplace without having an
MSDS available.

.....and yes, the MSDS is good for finding out a cheaper way of doing the
same thing by looking at ingredients etc!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
From that British modelmaking newsgroup a post mentioning this
product:

http://www.nulon.com.au/products/Aer.../#.T1SvcN8Zmw4
I've used other words for hard starting engines but I'd still love to
see this on the shelf at the local auto parts store. I'd but it just
to give to friends and family.
ERS

I've used it many times and it is very effective. We have an old
"semi-diesel" road roller that uses the " Brons' fuel system.
Start ya ******* is used every time to get it going when its cold.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 06/03/2012 01:26, wrote:
From that British modelmaking newsgroup a post mentioning this
product:

http://www.nulon.com.au/products/Aer.../#.T1SvcN8Zmw4
I've used other words for hard starting engines but I'd still love to
see this on the shelf at the local auto parts store. I'd but it just
to give to friends and family.
ERS

Nah, that's the Aussie version. The genuine British version is called

"Now come along, old chap"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Gotta get me some! I'll put it on the shelf next to my can of this
stuff:
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/...netrating-oil/

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!