Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:56:12 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 2/14/2012 3:46 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 2/14/2012 3:09 PM, jk wrote:
George wrote:

When Nader was in court against the auto companies they found out how
accurate his charges and his data was.

Ha ha ha ha ha! When was Nader in court against any car companies?

Ummm .....
Nader v. General Motors Corp., 307 N.Y.S.2d 647 (N.Y. 1970)

He
was never a plaintiff.

Ummmmmm again, the above, he was the plaintiff, suing for an invasion
of privacy.

Come on - Hawke-Ptooey was talking about Nader suing the car companies
for their supposedly defective cars. He never did.

Can't admit the truth because of your lack of balls? I said Nader was in
court against a car manufacturer. I never said what the complaint was
about just that he sued. So I was right as the citation above shows. But
you're such a pussy you can't even come out and say I was right. That
reflects very poorly on your credibility. You ain't got none at this point.

Hawke

What is this nonsense? Nader's Center for Auto Safety spends its life
in court opposing car manufacturers, sometimes suing them directly
over safety issues, but more often bringing FOIA suits for individuals
who do the suing -- with CAS support.

--
Ed Huntress