Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "The true engine of economic growth will always be companieslike Solyndra." - Barry Soetoro

On 2/2/2012 8:08 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
On 2/1/2012 6:25 PM, wrote:
On Feb 1, 6:45 pm, wrote:

. Instead of waiting for the market
to do anything the government is looking out a lot farther and made an
investment meant to help business and the country by supplying lots of
clean energy. This one didn't work. That's to be expected. But as an
example of corruption? Forget that. You have to be ale to show intent
for it to be corruption, and there is no evidence anyone involved in the
enterprise had anything but legal intentions.

Hawwke-ptooey

I agree there is no evidence of corruption. But there is lots of
evidence of stupidity and lack of oversight. If you lend millions of
dollars to a company, you really ought to keep a close eye on how they
are doing.

Dan

According to Bill Clinton the changes in the solar field are happening
so quickly that when Solyndra got started it looked like a sure winner
but other companies came up with new innovations that destroyed them.
The field is advancing so fast that one minute you look like a world
beater and the next you're out of business. But it's an area that has
enormous potential so the competition is fierce. Solyndra just got beat
in the marketplace plain and simple. Now that's capitalism.

Hawwke-ptooey

Yeah, like you would know the first thing about it.

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/1/2012 6:25 PM, wrote:
On Feb 1, 6:45 pm, wrote:

[...]

Shut up! It's you that no one takes seriously. That's because you
haven't contributed anything to any conversation other than useless
personal attacks. Any fool can do that. Read a few of your posts. Not
jack in any of them that indicates you have anything of value to add to
any conversation, not even sports. You're a total nerd. You must have
been bullied a lot as a kid. That's made you a brave man on your
keyboard, a junior Gummer.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/1/2012 6:25 PM, wrote:
On Feb 1, 6:45 pm, wrote:

[...]

Yeah, right!

That's because you haven't contributed anything to any conversation
other than useless personal attacks.

Nah, I just save those for sanctimonious nitwits.

Any fool can do that.

As you've shown us.

Read a few of your posts. Not jack in any of them that indicates you
have anything of value to add to any conversation, not even sports.
You're a total nerd. You must have been bullied a lot as a kid.

There were two attempts to bully me on consecutive days in 8th grade.
First Tom J. wanted to fight so I handed my glasses to a friend and went
up to him. He wanted to box, I wanted to wrestle, when a teacher broke
it up, we were on the ground with my forearm across his throat and he
was more interested in trying to breath than trying to fight.

He and his buddy Mike must have thought I was lucky, so Mike went at me
the next day. Same result and the last time I was ever bothered.

Also the last time they ever bothered anyone else, AFAIK.

That's made you a brave man on your keyboard, a junior Gummer.

Hawwke-ptooey

Not much bravery needed when confronting someone who thinks a poli sci
BA from a mediocre school means something.

David