Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Blades

I am getting an idea of how to make a wire stripper. I will need blades of
some sort. Something that is very sharp, and that will stay sharp, and take
abuse. I want to find something out of a used machine of some type. My
friend also bought a small stripper that uses what looks to be a blade out
of a copper tubing cutter. It has drive gears to push the wire through an
opening, and the blade slices the coating. I was wondering about something
like that, or driving it over a stationary slicing blade to skin off just so
much. Any suggestions? Ideas?

Steve

www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

What saw blades do you use? SBH[_4_] Woodworking 27 January 5th 10 04:15 AM
How to cut old saw blades Andrew[_11_] Metalworking 25 November 19th 08 01:03 PM
Blades [email protected] Woodworking 9 December 21st 06 04:33 AM
Cut off blades Steve B Metalworking 3 December 22nd 05 05:57 PM
What to with all those old blades? Jack Woodworking 38 November 2nd 05 09:00 PM