Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Newt Gingrich goes to court

Newt Gingrich asked a friend to recommend an attorney to defend
him against a charge of bestiality.

"I know a great trial lawyer," the fellow said, "but he's
expensive and doesn't know how to pick a jury. I know another
lawyer," he continued, "who's not a great trial lawyer, but he's
cheap and really knows how to pick a jury."

Newt Gingrich settled on the cheap attorney, but immediately had
second thoughts when the key witness, a neighbor, began his
testimony.

"I saw Newt mount his sheep from behind," he said, "and when he
was finished, I saw the sheep turn around and lick Newt's
pecker."

Newt was devastated and had all but given up hope until a juror
in overalls whispered to the fellow next to him, "You know, a
good sheep will do that."

OT Newt Gingrich knows something about fiscal responsibility. Ignoramus1699 Metalworking 64 June 4th 11 09:21 PM
MRSA - Court Actions Julie[_3_] UK diy 0 February 22nd 08 01:32 PM
MRSA - Court Actions Julie[_3_] UK diy 0 February 22nd 08 11:52 AM
Politics And Cannibalism? Cannibal Politicians! Introducing Hillary Clinton, Bill, Chelsea, Barrack Obama, George Bush, Jr., Dick Cheney, Al Gore, Newt Gingrich, And Capital Hill! Charlesmurphy via HomeKB.com Home Ownership 0 October 23rd 07 02:56 PM