Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where is his past?

Ignoramus21697 wrote:
Where are the HONEST and FACTUAL Republican chain letters though?

In the same place as all the other honest and factual chain letters. Where
else would they be?

I got an old-fashioned chain letter in the mail once in 1979. I was a kid
who didn't know anybody out of state, and had no subscriptions or anything.
I got my SS number the year before though. I never knew who sent it from
Ohio or wherever and how they found me. Of course I ignored the plea to
forward it and had bad luck ever since.

But considering all of today's privacy concerns, it's alarming that somebody
could find a kid in another state back then. Nobody else in my family got
one.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:22:06 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Ignoramus21697 wrote:
Where are the HONEST and FACTUAL Republican chain letters though?

In the same place as all the other honest and factual chain letters. Where
else would they be?

I got an old-fashioned chain letter in the mail once in 1979. I was a kid
who didn't know anybody out of state, and had no subscriptions or anything.
I got my SS number the year before though. I never knew who sent it from
Ohio or wherever and how they found me. Of course I ignored the plea to
forward it and had bad luck ever since.

But considering all of today's privacy concerns, it's alarming that somebody
could find a kid in another state back then. Nobody else in my family got
one.

Maybe they hacked the Cub Scouts membership list.

--
Ed Huntress