Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 75th Rangers (and military support)

On Dec 23, 8:23*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:

So since you are a liberal, only conservatives argue with you. *Well
conservatives and me. * And I believe you are a liberal who acts like
a tough guy. *Numerous times you have made tough guy statements, so
you yourself prove that your statements are false.

Dan

Conservatives, you and me. It saddens me to see someone so clueless
misrepresenting himself as a voice of the left.

David

You really need to pay attention. i did not say I was a voice of the
left. My arguments with hawke are not so much political , right versus
left . They are more about the faulty logic he so often uses. So
conservatives argue with hawke because he is a liberal. I argue
because he blurts things out without thinking or presenting actual
facts.

Dan