Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hey, Ig!

http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/18/2011 9:01 PM, Steve B wrote:
http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Good grief, did they go out of business as well? Sure see lots of their
work on the road.

Paul
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Paul Drahn" wrote in message
On 12/18/2011 9:01 PM, Steve B wrote:
http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Good grief, did they go out of business as well? Sure see lots of their
work on the road.

Paul

It is federal bankruptcy court ordered.

Save this in your favorites, it's a nationwide auction outfit that might be
coming near to someone soon.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-19, Steve B wrote:
http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Looks interesting!

By the way, I am subscribed to machinetools.com upcoming auction
listings. They do a good job finding all auctions.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-19, Steve B wrote:

"Paul Drahn" wrote in message
On 12/18/2011 9:01 PM, Steve B wrote:
http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Good grief, did they go out of business as well? Sure see lots of their
work on the road.

Paul

It is federal bankruptcy court ordered.

Save this in your favorites, it's a nationwide auction outfit that might be
coming near to someone soon.

Steve

Are you going to any of those sales?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 06:59:33 -0600, Ignoramus32543

On 2011-12-19, Steve B wrote:
http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Looks interesting!

By the way, I am subscribed to machinetools.com upcoming auction
listings. They do a good job finding all auctions.

I can see where that would be worth $100/yr to you.
The free listings aren't bad, either.

--
If you're trying to take a roomful of people by
surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
On 2011-12-19, Steve B wrote:

"Paul Drahn" wrote in message
On 12/18/2011 9:01 PM, Steve B wrote:
http://www.myronbowling.com/Upcoming-Auctions-28.html

Good grief, did they go out of business as well? Sure see lots of their
work on the road.

Paul

It is federal bankruptcy court ordered.

Save this in your favorites, it's a nationwide auction outfit that might
be
coming near to someone soon.

Steve

Are you going to any of those sales?

Tomorrow in Hurricane, Utah. See my new post. We went today. There's a
description of what I saw.

Steve