Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sorry R.C.Mers but I got to say it.

Any discussion of any country's debt or inner political wranglings
without mentioning the international bankers' involvement is just
more dumb sounding crap. No kidding. :/

If you agree good for you, then you know what's really going on!

If you don't agree -but- you want to understand what's really going
on, read about the "international bankers" AKA "money changers" and
find out for yourself. It'll be cool, you'll like it.

If you want to just continue arguing about demoblicans versus the
republicrats we -who-actually-know-what's-going-on- are thinking
you are the "stupid 'mericans" much of the world thinks we are. :/

The average "dumb Mexican" knows what's going on, why don't you if
you're so dangged smart? :/

Are you up to the challenge or are you gonna wimp-out and just cus
me and blame me for all your ignorance?

Whatcha gonna do 'bout it? Huh? LOL
Study-up or bitch at me?

Alvin in AZ
AKA: "El naco culo gringo desde Arizona" while in Mexico.