Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thank the Democrats

In this season to be thankful, what do you want to thank Democrats for?

I want to thank Democrats that they removed Bibles from our public schools
and replaced them with drugs and crime.

I want to thank Democrats that our children no longer have to read "Thou
shall not Kill" but are free to kill their classmates.

I want to thank Democrats for jailing men for not paying child support for
children that are not theirs.

I want to thank Democrats for electing a president that can't even be
determined to be American.

I want to thank Democrats for keeping patriotic Americans busy defending the
Constitution that Democrats constantly trample.

I want to thank Democrats for making our educational system the least
effective for the amount of money spent.

What do you want to thank Democrats for?

RogerN