Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Markets plummet on Republican obstructionism

On Dec 7, 8:07*pm, Hawke wrote:

So you can believe his description of Obama's speech or mine. My view is
that I will tell you the truth about it. Limbaugh will tell you what he
thinks you should hear so you will hate Obama. That's because he's
trying to convince people to follow the republicans and do what is most
beneficial to the rich and powerful, which happens to describe Limbaugh.
What benefit do I get for telling you what I think is the truth?
Nothing. But I still am of a mind that you would sooner believe Limbaugh
even though you know he has an agenda he's pushing.

Hawke

There are a couple of problems with your reasoning. One is that I do
not listen to Limbaugh. So obviously I do not sooner believe him.

But the main problem with your views is that they are so often
factually wrong. I have pointed this out with cites for my remarks,
but you keep on winging it.

Dan