Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enco cyber monday deal

Don't miss this Exclusive Online Only Savings Event! Cyber Sunday and
Monday ONLY - Save 20% Off* your order of $199 or more PLUS Free UPS
Ground Shipping. Simply use Promo Code CYBER28 to take 20% off your
order of $199 or more and Promo Code MONDAY28 for Free UPS Ground Shipping*.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I missed it. What's my punishment?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"tnik" wrote in message
Don't miss this Exclusive Online Only Savings Event! Cyber
Sunday and
Monday ONLY - Save 20% Off* your order of $199 or more PLUS
Free UPS
Ground Shipping. Simply use Promo Code CYBER28 to take 20%
off your
order of $199 or more and Promo Code MONDAY28 for Free UPS
Ground Shipping*.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks. this is great. Notet hat NCCOCT is free shipping on any size
orders IIRC, and valid until Nov 30. I am buying Agitene fluid for $58
per bucket, two buckets at a time, and using NCCOCT to get free
shipping.

On 2011-11-28, tnik wrote:

Don't miss this Exclusive Online Only Savings Event! Cyber Sunday and
Monday ONLY - Save 20% Off* your order of $199 or more PLUS Free UPS
Ground Shipping. Simply use Promo Code CYBER28 to take 20% off your
order of $199 or more and Promo Code MONDAY28 for Free UPS Ground Shipping*.

All of that is UPS shipping. I was about to pull the trigger on a 6"
milling vise when I noticed the $75 shipping. If I had ordered the 4"
it would have come UPS and freight-free.
Bought a Kurt of ebay instead.

Cyber Mystery Tanus Woodworking 29 September 21st 09 09:15 PM
Home Depot won't price match Milwaukee electric chain saw - where a great deal is not a deal at all. No Name Home Repair 0 June 26th 08 02:58 PM
The man who sold me a Cyber Tig welder Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 0 February 1st 06 03:52 AM
Veritas Basic Bench Kit - Worth $51.50 ?? is it a good deal, fair deal, or a price gouge? caveman Woodworking 0 October 11th 03 06:09 PM
Veritas Basic Bench Kit - at $51.50 is it a good deal, fair deal, or a price gouge? caveman Woodworking 0 October 7th 03 01:09 AM