Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nice documentary on the Memphis Belle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsEw8O0nuks
--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 11, 4:45*pm, "Steve W." wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsEw8O0nuks
--
Steve W.

This is the danger of youtube. There is a huge amount of interesting
video on it to drag you away from what you should be doing. That knife
maker the other day was good. Now I want to watch the Gin distillery.
http://www.theatlantic.com/video/arc...ooklyn/245804/
Thanks.
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve W. wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsEw8O0nuks

I haven't watched the video yet ... but I will say this : We Memphians are
still ****ed that they took The Belle from the static display on Mud Island
.. It sure was pretty sittin' there on that custom poured slab with the
protective cover that kept the weather from damaging it . You could see it
from the I-40 bridge comin' across the Big Muddy , gleamin' like a gem .
--
Snag
Learning keeps