Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics for week ending 20111107

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:38:06 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?Jim Wilkins wrote:
??
?? "Michael A. Terrell" ? wrote in message
?? ...
?? ?
?? ? Steve B wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? ****! Any time I'm in the top twenty, it's time to go do some metalwork.
?? ?
?? ?
?? ? It's always time to do some metalworking.
??
?? I've been outside pounding the wrinkles out of several hundred bucks worth
?? of storm-damaged corrugated roofing and will be glad to STOP this
?? metalworking any time. So will my neighbors.
?
?
? I need to replace a 1200 aq ft. flat metal roof, and I'm not looking
?forward to it.

I need to replace half a 1700 square foot composition shingle roof..and
Im not looking forwards to that either

The shingles, or strip it to the rafters? I also have to replace
some of the 2*10s. I never liked to work on roofs, and now I need a
cane to walk. It's going to be interesting. I might even survive the
fall...