Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Binday Day, 11/01/11

There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Binary Day, 11/01/11

Those who can spell "binary" and those who can't.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message ...
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

Veteran's Day will fall on 11/11/11 this year, a date that happens
just once every hundred years.

Veterans should check to see if anyone is offering a meal to
Veterans. The three biggest a

Applebee's
Golden Corral
Subway

There are others but most of them offer a free item, if you pay for
drinks AND A MANDATORY TIP.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

Veteran's Day will fall on 11/11/11 this year, a date that happens
just once every hundred years.

Veterans should check to see if anyone is offering a meal to
Veterans. The three biggest a

Applebee's
Golden Corral
Subway

There are others but most of them offer a free item, if you pay for
drinks AND A MANDATORY TIP.

Thanks for your service! In my book, ALL you guys and gals are heroes
worth far more than a free meal or two once a year. The day should be a
reminder for all of us fortunate people to support "Wounded Warriors".
(do they have a charity that supports old fart fuddy-duddy vets like
you?) G
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 1, 6:18*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmass?

Oct 31 = Dec 25

CarlBoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmass?

Oct 31 = Dec 25

Didn't know that one.
Good one :-)

--
Uffe Bærentsen
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmass?

Oct 31 = Dec 25

CarlBoyd

Heard it, but it was something more along the lines of, "Prove that
Jesus = Satan."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

as the tip, would you leave a couple FMJ .30-06?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

Veteran's Day will fall on 11/11/11 this year, a date
that happens
just once every hundred years.

Veterans should check to see if anyone is offering a meal
Veterans. The three biggest a

Applebee's
Golden Corral
Subway

There are others but most of them offer a free item, if
you pay for
drinks AND A MANDATORY TIP.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm normally iritated by thread drift. But, I'm so grateful
to vetrans, I can't quite get around to irritated.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

Veteran's Day will fall on 11/11/11 this year, a date
that happens
just once every hundred years.

Veterans should check to see if anyone is offering a meal
Veterans. The three biggest a

Applebee's
Golden Corral
Subway

There are others but most of them offer a free item, if
you pay for
drinks AND A MANDATORY TIP.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

as the tip, would you leave a couple FMJ .30-06?

No, I simply don't eat at places like that. Ever. If they want to
play 'Bait & Switch' with Veterans, screw them.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who
understand binary, and those who don't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmass?

Oct 31 = Dec 25

It *is* the answer there.

Octal 31 is the same value as Decimal 25.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564