Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama and Holder G U I L T Y of M U R D E R

On 10/9/2011 5:16 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 10/9/2011 2:52 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Gray Guest has a degree in Rush Limpballs with a minor in Perry Mason.

Once again diskless wonder. I am not the person that said they were
guilty
of treason. I'm the one that said treason was not a reasonable charge to
make.

So why not get the dick outta yer mouth, the syringe outta yer arm and
the
crap outta yer ears.

If you didn't have your head so far up your ass you would have
understood that I wasn't responding to your post. Especially if as you
say here you didn't think treason was a reasonable charge. I was
responding to what the Subject line was. I don't know who the person was
who originally posted the message. All I was saying was that treason is
right in the constitution and if you have read it you would know it
isn't applicable to Obama or Holder. Can you understand that?

Hawke

OK, then the treason charge is out the door, but you therefore have no
problem with their being charged with murder, correct?

David