Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anal cylinder

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus4271 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00

Geez, looks awfully LARGE to meeeeeee! Yikes!

What is it, anyway, looks like an offset printing drum or something.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus4271 wrote:
http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00

Oh sure.

You young pups get a nice round cylinder.
In my day they used a Anal Peg.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
says...

Ignoramus4271 wrote:
http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00

Oh sure.

You young pups get a nice round cylinder.
In my day they used a Anal Peg.

A sex toy for a Blue Whale? Whould'a thunk.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 23:42:08 -0500, Ignoramus4271
wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00

9x23", eh? ow,ow,ow,ow,ow
You Illinoisians have some funny hobbies.

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 00:08:51 -0500, Jon Elson
wrote:

Ignoramus4271 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00

Geez, looks awfully LARGE to meeeeeee! Yikes!

Would you prefer a 2" x 23" anal cylinder?
I think I'll just pass on the opportunity.

What is it, anyway, looks like an offset printing drum or something.

Prolly so, since it's from a litho plate company.

Also seen for sale in the auction are "Property of USPS" mail totes.
Maroons!
http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.
-- Albert Camus
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00

Now we know what to get TMT for Christmas. Ill kick in $10

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-05&time=11:00