Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 18:15:01 -0700, "Ray Keller" LEFTARD TROLLS ARE
DESPERATE wrote:

Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...tches_out.html

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for
Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit,
Michigan on Monday.

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And
you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one
way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like
a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war, they got a war with us
and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of
Michigan, and America. We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa Jr. said to
a heavily union crowd.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these
son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong,"
Hoffa added.

Obama addressed the crowd shortly after Hoffa did not caution people for
violence.

I foresee lots of dead leftards if they try

**** Hoffa and the UAW

db