Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Steve B

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 02:10:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 21:51:16 -0700, "." wrote:

On 8/13/2011 12:40 PM, Private wrote:
"Gunner wrote in message
sig line
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
fools that made him their prince".

Very good thought/quotation, who said it first?

ISTM we waste a lot of energy demonizing figureheads and "useful idiots" who
are merely doing the bidding of others.

Just my .02

and you would have trusted the future of the nation to flip-flop McCain
and a reality TV star for veep? We the people choose the best out of
the field - whether you like the choice or not, it was the best choice
we were given. Now, quit whining and provide an alternative who is not
crazy, a religious fundie, or someone who swore an oath of allegiance to
something other than the constitution (hint - Norwood)

So you are admitting the Obamassiah was a big mistake?

No, I believe that he was saying that he was the best choice that the
voters were given.

Perhaps a better question would be made of why the Republicans can't
field a more qualified candidate? Or a more charismatic one? Or a more
smarter one? Or....

--
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner *wrote in message
[...]

John B.- Hide quoted text -

Because anyone who is a more qualified candidate is a liberal.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner wrote in message
[...]

And of course..the opposite side of that holds true as well..

Why couldnt the Democrats have fielded a more qualified and better
candidate?

Ill let you answer that one.....chuckle

Gunner

Steve W Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 1 July 25th 11 11:38 PM
Steve Lusardi Ignoramus22888 Metalworking 1 November 21st 08 10:26 PM
NO BALLS HUH STEVE? 199.44.49.11 Woodworking 0 November 18th 05 12:03 AM
Steve Knight Brent Beal Woodworking 1 July 30th 05 06:26 PM
Hey Steve! Dr. Deb Woodturning 0 May 29th 05 04:39 AM