Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welder price

What does a gently used Miller 175 MIG go for. No regulator. Works good.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-05, Steve B wrote:
What does a gently used Miller 175 MIG go for. No regulator. Works good.

I am guessing $400 or so.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 08:47:55 -0500, Ignoramus32707

On 2011-08-05, Steve B wrote:
What does a gently used Miller 175 MIG go for. No regulator. Works good.

I am guessing $400 or so.

I'm sure location is everything. I'd guess a fair bit higher up here
in the north country. I sold a Century 250 in one day on Craig's list
for $600. I'd prefer the miller.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-05, Steve B wrote:
What does a gently used Miller 175 MIG go for. No regulator. Works good.

I am guessing $400 or so.

I'm sure location is everything. I'd guess a fair bit higher up here
in the north country. I sold a Century 250 in one day on Craig's list
for $600. I'd prefer the miller.

I bought a Millermatic 251, with a tank, 30 lbs of Monel welding wire,
steel welding wire, etc, extra tips, for $850.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-05, Steve B wrote:
What does a gently used Miller 175 MIG go for. No regulator. Works good.

I am guessing $400 or so.

I'm sure location is everything. I'd guess a fair bit higher up here
in the north country. I sold a Century 250 in one day on Craig's list
for $600. I'd prefer the miller.

I bought a Millermatic 251, with a tank, 30 lbs of Monel welding wire,
steel welding wire, etc, extra tips, for $850.

Another proof of location. That would have been gone in 60 seconds on
Craig's list up here for $1000.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news

On 2011-08-05, Steve B wrote:
What does a gently used Miller 175 MIG go for. No regulator. Works
good.

I am guessing $400 or so.

I'm sure location is everything. I'd guess a fair bit higher up here
in the north country. I sold a Century 250 in one day on Craig's list
for $600. I'd prefer the miller.

I bought a Millermatic 251, with a tank, 30 lbs of Monel welding wire,
steel welding wire, etc, extra tips, for $850.

Another proof of location. That would have been gone in 60 seconds on
Craig's list up here for $1000.

Karl

It looks like I can get this one for $300-$400. But I would jump on a big
one for a grand, with all that extra stuff, especially the tank. At least I
have a supplier that isn't anal about owner tanks.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-05, Steve B wrote:
What does a gently used Miller 175 MIG go for. No regulator. Works
good.

I am guessing $400 or so.

I'm sure location is everything. I'd guess a fair bit higher up here
in the north country. I sold a Century 250 in one day on Craig's list
for $600. I'd prefer the miller.

I bought a Millermatic 251, with a tank, 30 lbs of Monel welding wire,
steel welding wire, etc, extra tips, for $850.

Another proof of location. That would have been gone in 60 seconds on
Craig's list up here for $1000.

Karl

It looks like I can get this one for $300-$400. But I would jump on a big
one for a grand, with all that extra stuff, especially the tank. At least I
have a supplier that isn't anal about owner tanks.

Steve

Steve, my advice is, try to find a Millermatic 250.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus32707" wrote

Steve, my advice is, try to find a Millermatic 250.

This one will finish my job, priority one. After that, if I get to making
some cash, that is definitely a possibility. If it is as good as that
Millermatic 200 I once had, it would be a mighty fine machine.

Steve