Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ron Paul: "I'm Not a Fringe Candidate"

On Jun 26, 2:53*am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 25, 2:34 pm, Hawke wrote:

Hawke

One of the problems you have is that you do not write well.

That's a matter of opinion.

Not fact.

--

You are correct. But I am not the only one with that opinion.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 25, 2:34 pm, Hawke wrote:

Hawke
One of the problems you have is that you do not write well.

That's a matter of opinion.

Not fact.

--

You are correct. But I am not the only one with that opinion.

Dan

Indeed.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
wrote in message

One of the problems you have is that you do not write well.

That's a matter of opinion.

Not fact.

You are correct. But I am not the only one with that opinion.

Hemingway comes to my mind.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:nOCdndHbb8XMiJHTnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

wrote:
wrote in message

One of the problems you have is that you do not write well.

That's a matter of opinion.

Not fact.

You are correct. But I am not the only one with that opinion.

Hemingway comes to my mind.

But does he dress the part? How's his singing? g

Jeez, I didn't realize we were being judged on our writing quality. If I'd
known, I'd at least use a spell checker. I'm sure glad I shave every day,
too...

Hawke writes quite well, Dan. His typing just gets ahead of his brain from
time to time. That's probably what you mean, right?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
wrote in message

One of the problems you have is that you do not write well.

That's a matter of opinion.

Not fact.

You are correct. But I am not the only one with that opinion.

Hemingway comes to my mind.

But does he dress the part? How's his singing?g

Jeez, I didn't realize we were being judged on our writing quality. If I'd
known, I'd at least use a spell checker. I'm sure glad I shave every day,
too...

Hawke writes quite well, Dan. His typing just gets ahead of his brain from
time to time. That's probably what you mean, right?

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Ed. I think. 8-)

I was just explaining to Dan about the voice one chooses to use when
writing, and how writing is all about your audience. I know you know
what that means. Although I am educated I don't seek to come across here
as anything but one of the boys. Now it seems that John Carroll hasn't
picked up on that either. This isn't the place I use to practice my
technical writing skills. I tend to fool around a lot of the time. I am
only serious some times. I mean how serious should we be here? I mean we
allow Gummer, don't we? I thought this was entertainment. Did I get that
wrong too?

Hawke