Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Jim is offline

Default Gold

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

When the gold price bubble pops
the price may fall back to 1990 levels

at that point ask the question again

But what if it doesn't? That's something you can't know, and obviously
don't.

I also don't know that tulips, houses and shares of GM stock
won't steadily increase in price
at a faster pace than gold forever
maybe they will who knows
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gold (and now: food rotation)

"Stormin Mormon" on Tue, 28 Jun
2011 10:15:40 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
The LDS church does encourage people to SWYE / EWYS, or
store what you eat, eat what you store. It's a good idea
which few people do.

No one LDS says you have to buy LDS food.

Naturally. But all things being equal, I' more likely to buy from
"Brother Bob", than "Bob the dealer." People tend to aim their
business to people they know. Know from their
church/synagogue/mosque/temple, their Fraternal Organization, the
political party, their work.
I get my dental service from the DDS who hired my friend at
church, I bought the house from the agency where my friend worked. The
loan was dealt with by the folks the guy at work recommended. It's
called "marketing" word of mouth, etc.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That said, I do try to keep my business "in the family". I
do seek out LDS people when I need to buy something. Doesn't
always work, but do what I can. This isn't by commandment,
it's a sense that "my people" are less likely to cheat me.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus