Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-You are what you eat

Ikeda, a scientist at the Environmental Assessment Center in Okayama, sought
to further the field of alternative proteins by recycling a form of
protein-rich waste : sewage mud.

Yep, you heard me correctly - Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has
developed a "burger" made from soya, steak sauce essence, and protein
extracted from human feces. Hit the break for a video explaining the
process!

http://inhabitat.com/poop-burger-jap...m-human-feces/

Ikeda realy knows his ****. Scat burgers for a specialty market.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-06-17, azotic wrote:
Ikeda, a scientist at the Environmental Assessment Center in Okayama, sought
to further the field of alternative proteins by recycling a form of
protein-rich waste : sewage mud.

Yep, you heard me correctly - Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has
developed a "burger" made from soya, steak sauce essence, and protein
extracted from human feces. Hit the break for a video explaining the
process!

http://inhabitat.com/poop-burger-jap...m-human-feces/

Ikeda realy knows his ****. Scat burgers for a specialty market.

Best Regards
Tom.

They serve those at Burger King.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:49:16 -0700, "azotic"
wrote:

Ikeda, a scientist at the Environmental Assessment Center in Okayama, sought
to further the field of alternative proteins by recycling a form of
protein-rich waste : sewage mud.

Yep, you heard me correctly - Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has
developed a "burger" made from soya, steak sauce essence, and protein
extracted from human feces. Hit the break for a video explaining the
process!

http://inhabitat.com/poop-burger-jap...m-human-feces/

Ikeda realy knows his ****. Scat burgers for a specialty market.

Soylent Brown.

--
Happiness is when what you think, what
you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
Ikeda, a scientist at the Environmental Assessment Center in Okayama,
sought to further the field of alternative proteins by recycling a form of
protein-rich waste : sewage mud.

Yep, you heard me correctly - Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has
developed a "burger" made from soya, steak sauce essence, and protein
extracted from human feces. Hit the break for a video explaining the
process!

http://inhabitat.com/poop-burger-jap...m-human-feces/

Ikeda realy knows his ****. Scat burgers for a specialty market.

He'd love my Special Sauce....
--
EA

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
"azotic" wrote in message
Ikeda, a scientist at the Environmental Assessment Center in Okayama,
sought to further the field of alternative proteins by recycling a form
of protein-rich waste : sewage mud.

Yep, you heard me correctly - Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has
developed a "burger" made from soya, steak sauce essence, and protein
extracted from human feces. Hit the break for a video explaining the
process!

http://inhabitat.com/poop-burger-jap...m-human-feces/

Ikeda realy knows his ****. Scat burgers for a specialty market.

He'd love my Special Sauce....
--
EA

Catch Bill Maher in a re-run later this week. He did a great routine on this
subject tonight.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
Ikeda, a scientist at the Environmental Assessment Center in Okayama,
sought to further the field of alternative proteins by recycling a form
of protein-rich waste : sewage mud.

Yep, you heard me correctly - Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has
developed a "burger" made from soya, steak sauce essence, and protein
extracted from human feces. Hit the break for a video explaining the
process!

http://inhabitat.com/poop-burger-jap...m-human-feces/

Ikeda realy knows his ****. Scat burgers for a specialty market.

He'd love my Special Sauce....