Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Propane heater help needed

On Sunday, June 12, 2011 7:28:21 PM UTC-7, Ivan Vegvary wrote:

Your comment about gas usage is spot on, except, in my case, while I changed all the heater jets over to propane, I have not altered the pilot system. Ergo I'm getting about a 5" pilot.

If these were natural gas, the delivery pressure (for propane) should
be about 10 to 15 inches of water; a regulator for the propane (about the
same kind as BBQ grills use) would be appropriate.