Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default O.T. Tera News

Is free news server at Teranews down for good or is it just me?

--
Boris
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Boris Mohar wrote:
Is free news server at Teranews down for good or is it just me?

--
Boris

Down for me too , for over a week now ... might be the end , I dunno . I'm
using eternal-september for now in hopes that tera comes back ... I guess if
I have to pay to see binaries I won't be seeing them ...

--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Boris Mohar" wrote in message

Is free news server at Teranews down for good or is it just me?

=====================

www.ternews.net works just fine and yu can see you account there if you want
but it apparently still doesn't function.

--

Eric

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Eric" wrote in message ...

"Boris Mohar" wrote in message

Is free news server at Teranews down for good or is it just me?

=====================
ooops... typos corrected

www.teranews.net works just fine and you can see your account there if you
want
but it apparently still doesn't function.

--

Eric

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Boris Mohar wrote:
Is free news server at Teranews down for good or is it just me?

Another week, another "is teranews down" post.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Danniken wrote:
Boris Mohar wrote:
Is free news server at Teranews down for good or is it just me?

Another week, another "is teranews down" post.

Jon

You sound just a little bitter ... I've been using tera for about 3 years ,
this is only the second time I can recall them being offline for more than a
few hours...

--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:09:41 -0400, Boris Mohar
wrote:

Is free news server at Teranews down for good or is it just me?

Looks like it is back on line today.

--
Boris

tera news not found Stormin Mormon Metalworking 11 March 23rd 11 03:16 AM
Cutting Tera-Stone TH Home Repair 1 December 2nd 07 07:16 PM
TERA 621 Color TV BH Electronics Repair 0 June 18th 07 08:52 PM
IT News - Tech News - Search Engine News - Updates News Page O Rama Home Repair 1 April 23rd 06 04:13 PM