Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What percentage of machinists are conservative?

Generally, occupations, where the final arbiter of truth is
aesthetics, are dominated by liberals.
Generally, occupations, where the final arbiter of truth is replicable
measurements, are dominated by conservatives.

I would assume that most dance choreographers are liberal.
I would assume that most machinists are conservative.

But here on rec.crafts.metalworking, I am reading some posts by
liberals who are interested in metalworking.
What gives here?
Are liberals just looking for forums to argue?