Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ron Paul 2012! Hooray!!!

On May 8, 12:11*pm, Rich Grise wrote:
On May 5, 11:18*pm, Simon S Aysdie wrote:

Further, I agree with Gordon Tullock that the FED can
inflate indefinitely, given certain (not described here) constraints
on the FED's propensity to inflate.

Um, didn't the Weimar Republic try that once?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperin...eimar_Republic

And, wasn't that attitude (infinite increase) recently responsible
for the Housing Bubble?

I have a question. When I included the phrase "constraints on the
FED's propensity to inflate," what did you think I meant? (Given that
you posted a link to a case example of hyperinflation.)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Simon S Aysdie wrote:
On May 8, 12:11*pm, Rich Grise wrote:
On May 5, 11:18*pm, Simon S Aysdie wrote:

Further, I agree with Gordon Tullock that the FED can
inflate indefinitely, given certain (not described here) constraints
on the FED's propensity to inflate.

Um, didn't the Weimar Republic try that
once?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperin...eimar_Republic

And, wasn't that attitude (infinite increase) recently responsible
for the Housing Bubble?

I have a question. When I included the phrase "constraints on the
FED's propensity to inflate," what did you think I meant? (Given that
you posted a link to a case example of hyperinflation.)

I was referring to the "inflate indefinitely, given certain (not described
here) constraints" part.

And constraints on a "propensity" aren't constraints on the power to
actually do so.

Hope This Helps!
Rich