Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Invite...

I've e-mailed a few of you directly and the response so far is really
positive so...

I know some of you have paid attention to or followed my personal efforts as
well as the efforts of our organization in Ghana.

I even brought back some metalworking photos from my trip this year if
anyone remembers those...

I'd like to add anyone who might be interested to our mailing list for our
newsletter. It will cover what's going on, what our needs are,
opportunities for you and others to join is in Ghana or locally, etc.
Nothing high pressure, lots of basic ground level info.

If you might be interested in receiving this, please shoot me your postal
address.

If you want to simply see more about what we are doing, check out
www.AdoptOnevillage.org and/or the story in pictures he
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...l=8c5a213a 20

Thanks!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 10 May 2011 09:35:32 -0400, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

[...]

Facebook insists that I join it to see the pictures. I value my
privacy so I have to pass on viewing your photographs. sorry about
that.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Usual suspect" wrote in message
Facebook insists that I join it to see the pictures. I value my
privacy so I have to pass on viewing your photographs. sorry about
that.

From what I am told, that link is accessible to anyone, inside or outside of
the Facebook Borg engine.

Try this if the original doesn't work:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...l=8c5a213a 20
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 05/10/2011 11:16 AM, Usual suspect wrote:

If you want to simply see more about what we are doing, check out
www.AdoptOnevillage.org and/or the story in pictures he
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...l=8c5a213a 20

Facebook insists that I join it to see the pictures. I value my
privacy so I have to pass on viewing your photographs. sorry about
that.

I'm guessing you have some privacy setting set incorrectly to view
his pictures.

I'm on Linux Ubuntu, use Firefox with several addons, no Facebook
login required to see Joe's pictures.

technomaNge
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

========
Here is a short clip from T.E.D. that may be of interest to
not only you but the many people on the NG that like to
build their own "stuff."

http://www.ted.com/speakers/marcin_jakubowski.html {about
the speaker}

http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski.html
About this talk

Using wikis and digital fabrication tools, TED Fellow Marcin
Jakubowski is open-sourcing the blueprints for 50 farm
machines, allowing anyone to build their own tractor or
harvester from scratch. And that's only the first step in a
project to write an instruction set for an entire
self-sustaining village (starting cost: $10,000).
-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

OT - BBQ Invite in NJ Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Woodworking 0 September 3rd 09 04:34 PM
OT - Invite to BBQ in NJ Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Metalworking 0 September 3rd 09 04:33 PM
invite [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 27th 08 06:31 AM
Lost? here is your invite... R.E.M.Z Home Repair 0 November 22nd 06 07:33 PM
Open Invite [email protected] Woodworking 6 April 8th 06 04:08 AM