Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Time to repost this one....

wrote:

Carrying has only one purpose in this
society - the stroke the ego of people who feel threatened all the
time.

AND so they can come home and read the paper or watch the news of some dumb
******* that got caught unaware.

Were you born stupid, or did you just practice a lot?

Pity they can't fix stupid. There's be a hell of a market.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 7 May 2011 21:59:11 -0700, "Steve B"

Carrying has only one purpose in this
society - the stroke the ego of people who feel threatened all the
time.

AND so they can come home and read the paper or watch the news of some dumb
******* that got caught unaware.

Were you born stupid, or did you just practice a lot?

Pity they can't fix stupid. There's be a hell of a market.

Steve

I suspect the poor ******* will either buy the farm in a motor vehicle
accident or a house fire.
No seat belts or smoke detectors/extingushers

Afterall..it never happens to anyone in small towns. They are
safe..right?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sun, 08 May 2011 02:38:16 -0700
On Sat, 7 May 2011 21:59:11 -0700, "Steve B"

Carrying has only one purpose in this
society - the stroke the ego of people who feel threatened all the
time.

AND so they can come home and read the paper or watch the news of some dumb
******* that got caught unaware.

Were you born stupid, or did you just practice a lot?

Pity they can't fix stupid. There's be a hell of a market.

Steve

I suspect the poor ******* will either buy the farm in a motor vehicle
accident or a house fire.
No seat belts or smoke detectors/extingushers

Afterall..it never happens to anyone in small towns. They are
safe..right?

Yes indeedy. Pay no attention to the headline about the small
town PD which accidentally sent 18 people to Hospital because the Tear
Gas canisters leaked in the garbage dumpster. "Ooops".
http://www.kirotv.com/news/27705572/detail.html
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 08 May 2011 02:53:22 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

ROFLMAO!..Empty carts....Ill bet some of them were not empty when they
were dumped....

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Toxic waste, I see?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message

Yes indeedy. Pay no attention to the headline about the
small
town PD which accidentally sent 18 people to Hospital
because the Tear
Gas canisters leaked in the garbage dumpster. "Ooops".
http://www.kirotv.com/news/27705572/detail.html
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 May 2011 21:59:11 -0700, "Steve B"

Carrying has only one purpose in this
society - the stroke the ego of people who feel threatened all the
time.

AND so they can come home and read the paper or watch the news of some
dumb
******* that got caught unaware.

Were you born stupid, or did you just practice a lot?

Pity they can't fix stupid. There's be a hell of a market.

Steve

I suspect the poor ******* will either buy the farm in a motor vehicle
accident or a house fire.
No seat belts or smoke detectors/extingushers

Afterall..it never happens to anyone in small towns. They are
safe..right?

Gunner

Yes, but alas, extremely fertile.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 8 May 2011 07:33:06 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 7 May 2011 21:59:11 -0700, "Steve B"

Carrying has only one purpose in this
society - the stroke the ego of people who feel threatened all the
time.

AND so they can come home and read the paper or watch the news of some
dumb
******* that got caught unaware.

Were you born stupid, or did you just practice a lot?

Pity they can't fix stupid. There's be a hell of a market.

Steve

I suspect the poor ******* will either buy the farm in a motor vehicle
accident or a house fire.
No seat belts or smoke detectors/extingushers

Afterall..it never happens to anyone in small towns. They are
safe..right?

Gunner

Yes, but alas, extremely fertile.

What..they dont actually use Abortion..one of their most valued tools?
Or is it simply something they suggest to minorities?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sun, 08 May 2011 03:18:57 -0700
wrote:

[...]

Or weren't as empty as they thought.

The downside to all that rural bliss, is that there are often
things buried that _you_ do not know of. Gasoline or Natural Gas
Pipelines. Or railroad tracks which occasionally toss the trains
off. Etc.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" on Sun, 8 May
2011 10:07:54 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Toxic waste, I see?

Something like that ...

--
Christopher A. Young