Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's My Waiver?

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
"The Secretary of Health and Human Services has arbitrarily given waivers
1,040 businesses and five entire states from harmful provisions of
ObamaCare. Despite union workers only making up 11.9% of the workforce,
45.55% of waiver beneficiaries are unionized!

While powerful liberal unions are now reaping the benefits of their tens
of
millions of dollars in support for President Obama?s campaign, the rest of
America is left fully complying with the destructive ObamaCare law,
leading
millions to ask:

Yo, Where?s MY Waiver?

You are perfectly at liberty to remain just one serious illness short of
bankrupsy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ian Field wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message

"The Secretary of Health and Human Services has arbitrarily given waivers
1,040 businesses and five entire states from harmful provisions of
ObamaCare. Despite union workers only making up 11.9% of the workforce,
45.55% of waiver beneficiaries are unionized!

While powerful liberal unions are now reaping the benefits of their tens
of
millions of dollars in support for President Obama?s campaign, the rest
of America is left fully complying with the destructive ObamaCare law,
leading
millions to ask:

Yo, Where?s MY Waiver?

You are perfectly at liberty to remain just one serious illness short of
bankrupsy.

I'm also perfectly at liberty (so far) to eat nutritious foods, get enough
rest, ride my bike a couple of miles a day, and not try out for a Darwin
award.

IOW, Health care doesn't have to cost ONE RED CENT!

And I've already decided that if I ever become incapacitated, I'm going to
eat the golden BB.

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message

And I've already decided that if I ever become incapacitated, I'm going to
eat the golden BB.

Pretty sure Gunner used to say basically the same thing...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:zeOdnUvDteyYDAfQnZ2dnUVZ_jGdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

--

He tried, but he couldn't find anyone to roll his gurney back out into the
street. This is a Gunner story, so it's certainly true.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 4, 10:48*pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message

And I've already decided that if I ever become incapacitated, I'm going to
eat the golden BB.

Pretty sure Gunner used to say basically the same thing...

--

True...but they never do.

Useless eaters everyone of them.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ian Field wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message

Yo, Where?s MY Waiver?

You are perfectly at liberty to remain just one serious illness short
of bankrupsy.

Avoidance of bankruptcy was the reason medical insurance was created, and it
worked until progressives decided it was a "right" and screwed up the whole
insurance concept.

zero, and remove the last word.